Hall of Fame
The San Francisco Region of the Sports Car Club of America inaugurated a Region Hall of Fame in 2006. The mission of the Hall of Fame is to recognize, record and preserve the accomplishments for current and future members by honoring those members who have made significant contributions to the progress and success of the Region.
- 2022 - Hall Of Fame - Claire Kelly Presented By Barbara Mcclellan
- 2022 - Hall Of Fame - Linda Rogaski Presented By Barbara Mcclellan
- 2022 - Hall Of Fame - Mike Smith Presented By Rj Gordy
- 2022 - Hall Of Fame - Barbara Mcclellan Presented By Rj Gordy
- 2022 - Hall Of Fame - Bruce Brunner - Presented By Rj Gordy
- 2019 - Bob Fox
- 2018 - David Arken - Sterling Edwards
- 2017 - None
- 2016 - MaryLou Robson - Chuck Tatum - David Vodden
- 2015 - 2015 Hall of Fame - James R. Lowe - Scott Rubin
- 2014 - 2014 Hall of Fame - Doug Hargove - Gary Pitts - Jim Rogaski
- 2013 - 2013 Hall of Fame - Clint deWitt - Frank Eubel - R.J. Gordy
- 2012 - 2012 Hall of Fame - Cloyd Gray - Jim Keane - George Scott McDowell
- 2011 - 2011 Hall of Fame - Harry Mhoon Fair - Gary Meeker - John Norman - Bob Stegall
- 2010 - 2010 Hall of Fame - Steve Archer - Bill Breeze - Dr. Peter S. Talbot
- 2009 - 2009 Hall of Fame - Grace Katagiri - Richard (Dick) Templeton - Tracer Racing - Chuck Billington and Tom Foster
- 2008 - 2008 Hall of Fame - Judy Kondratieff Ganley - Marty Kaufman - Tom McCarthy - Dick Mudd
- 2007 - 2007 Hall of Fame - Larry Albedi - Joe Huffaker, Sr. - Frank Schultheis - Al Brizard
- 2006 - 2006 Hall of Fame - Sid Colberg - Roger Eandi - Marty Illgen - John & Pat Kelly - Richard Lee, M.D. - Ed Leslie - Kjell Qvale - Don Seike - Dr. George Snively - Don Wixcel
July 02, 2017 at 2:45 pm, Ron Cowen said:
How does one go about nominating a person for the Hall of Fame?
Is there a form or a suggested layout? I need to know what info is required, etc.
July 06, 2017 at 5:21 pm, Sherry Grantz said:
Please email the Region Office and we will put you in touch with the Hall of Fame Committee. Thanks for your interest.
March 01, 2020 at 4:47 am, Donald Lee Lucas II said:
Although incorrect seating in my car herniated 4 discs, ruptured 3, and destroyed my racing career;
In 1993 i won everything possible, (7 Championships in 1 year, Plus The MotorSports Press “Closed Wheel Driver of the Year”;
Will the sfr include anyone from earlier years than 2006?
…Because i am forever Grateful to SFR from my Rookie of the Year in ‘87 until Right Now;
FOR THE GREATEST TIMES, PEOPLE, AND MEMORIES OF MY LIFE!
Thank You, – Lee
January 19, 2021 at 10:36 pm, Frank Schultheis said:
I am now 85+ and a double (leg) amputee, and watch any motorsports events that I can find on TV… I wish that SCCA could find a sponsor to spring to pay for coverage of the runoffs… I still am in touch with members of Scrutineering that are around… I marvel at all those who have gone on to various levels of professional racing….. Many thank yous for recognising my efforts in 2007…. It was a thrill visiting Thunderhill… How about recognising HERRY McHUNE (Sound) for all the years he strung wires around our racetracks?