Updated – 2020 Supplementary Regulations
January 7th, 2020 by James Chartres
Updated 7th January 2020
The 2020 Supplementary Regulations – rules outside the General Competition Rules (GCR) – that apply to San Francisco Region events have been approved.
Do yourself the favor of reading through the Supps, at least the parts that have a black bar in the left margin signifying new or changed items.
Changes include but are not limited to:
- Entry fees – Updated
- Groups – Updated to National FX and regional groups
- MC Class – Added the Muscle Car (MC) Class
- Forward Facing Cameras – All cars must have forward facing cameras
- Body Contact – Revised rules for body contact
- Protests – Updated time frames for protests
- Championship Points – Festival Races will not count for points, Double Points for final race weekend, at least 8 full-point races needed for year-end championship
- New update to re-include FM and N3 as region only classes – 7th January 202
You can find the complete Supplementary Regulations here
Don’t get left behind… Read the Supps!