Updated 2/24 – 2019 Supplementary Regulations
January 28th, 2019 by James Chartres
Note: Updated 23 February 2019 using GCR rules for minimum weight.
The 2019 Supplementary Regulations – rules outside the General Competition Rules (GCR) – that apply to San Francisco Region events have been approved.
Do yourself the favor of reading through the Supps, at least the parts that have a black bar in the left margin signifying new or changed items.
Changes include but are not limited to:
- Entry fees – Updated
- Groups – FFT class added in Group 4, AS moved to Group 3
- FFT Class – Must meet all rules for FF except must use an R60 Hoosier tire
- Car Number Requirements – Must be readable in Timing & Scoring
- Sound Violations – Revised for violations at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
- Yellow Flags – Some race tracks may supplement the yellow flag with a yellow light
- Sonoma Paddock Rules – At Sonoma Raceway, no one may plug into any electrical outlet
- Double Points – Races on the final weekend will be double points races
You can find the complete Supplementary Regulations here
Don’t be left in the fog… Read the Supps!