2018 Supplementary Regulations Approved
February 1st, 2018 by Sherry Grantz
The 2018 Supplementary Regulations – rules outside the General Competition Rules (GCR) – that apply to San Francisco Region events have been approved.
Do yourself the favor of reading through the Supps, at least the parts that have a black bar in the left margin signifying new or changed items.
Changes have been made to:
- Entry fees (e.g., Thunderhill Major fee has been reduced!)
- Groups – your class in Group 3 or 5 may have moved; FE2 and SSC5 were added
- Minimum weight must now be displayed on the car as per the GCR
- Yellow flag rules now reflect the GCR rules
- Trophies will only be presented through third place for races and year-end
- Points are now the same for all classes
You can find the complete Supplementary Regulations here
Don’t be left in the fog . . . read the Supps!