- This event has passed.
Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion – Pro Support
August 15 @ 8:00 am - August 18 @ 5:00 pm
Where else can you see and hear historic race cars at full speed doing what they were originally intended to do … and that’s race. The annual Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion is a celebration of motorsport history that brings approximately 550 race cars together in one open paddock for everyone to enjoy. Each accepted car, from more than 1,000 entry applications received, is scrutinized and accepted based on the car’s authenticity, race provenance and period correctness.
When: August 15-18, 2019
Featured Marque: IMSA (International Motor Sports Association) celebrates its 50th anniversary of premier sports car racing.
Run Groups: This year will feature some of the most popular and competitive groups.
- Pre-1940 Sports Racing, Touring and Race cars, and 1927-1951 Racing Cars
- 1955-1961 Sports Racing (under/over 2000cc)
- 1966-1972 Trans-Am
- 1961-1966 GT under 2500cc
- 1963-1966 GT Over 2500cc
- 1967-1981 Formula Ford
- IMSA Prototypes – GTP, WSC, LMP, DP
- 1947-1955 Sports Racing and GT cars
- 1955-1964 GT
- 2 Liter Sports Racers thru 1984
- 1973-1981 FIA, IMSA, GT, GTX, AAGT
- 1966-1985 Masters Historic Formula One
- 1981-1991 IMSA GTO/GTU
- 1983-2016 Masters Endurance Legends
Worker Registration: Register Now!