Rachel Martinez - Data Entry Guru, Mom,
Nurse and NOW - Race Car Driver......
Minors attending SCCA Events, Must Have A Minor Release & Waiver Form completed and signed by their parents or guardians.
There are 2 ways to do this:
1. Download the form from the link above.
2. Both Parents or the Legal Guardian must sign the form and it MUST be witnessed by a Notary Public.
1. Both Parents or The Legal Guardian must sign the form and it MUST be witnessed by an Event Registrar.
****This form will be good for the Race Season, unless something changes, if that happens we will let you know****
(Yes, we are moving into the 21st. Century - we hope)
The more people we get to do online registration, the faster we can get the results out - (Your info will already be in the scoring program, so data entry is minimal and will speed up the process)
1. Select club: Sacramento SCCA
2. Click register for the event you wish attend
3. Login or create a new account
4. Go to MY CONTROLS / MY INFORMATION Edit My Profile and complete the information.
Enter your SCCA number, and validate you membership and email address, if you are not member then you will have to sign up for a weekend membership. It is $15 for the weekend you only have to pay once for the weekend. If you are attending both days there is a non member discount for the second day.
5. Enter your car class. (if you don’t know what class your in try AM)
6. Pax (only enter if you are running for Fun - F or if you are running in the wrong run group – W)
|Site Copyright © 1998, Sacramento Chapter, San Francisco Region, Sports Car Club of America|