October 31st, 2009
No Points, No Pressure Event>>>
Run group schedule:
Race Format: Four, 1 lap runs.
Event Chair: Al Patterson Co-Chair: Bob Weisickle
Beginners are always welcome! Be sure to tell the
registration people you're new, and we'll find someone to help you.
General Event Information
- Events are conducted according to SCCA Solo II rules, as amended by Sacramento Supplemental regulations
- Entry Fees: SCCA members: $30.00
- Entry Fees: Non-Members: $30.00 + $15.00 surcharge; (the
$15 surcharge is for a Temp. Weekend Membership)
- By entering you agree to work your assigned work group;
- Valid drivers' license is required; SCCA membership card is required for discount;
- Helmet is required: Snell '95 M/SA or later ONLY; Loaners are available.
- First run group is run on an "inverted grid":
- First car to arrive on grid is put into last position;
- Last car to arrive will run first;
- Cars will be tech'ed on grid.
General Event Schedule
- For first half run groups arrive 1 to 1 1/2 hours before first car out time to walk the
course, register and have your car tech'ed
- First car out time 8:30 A.M.;
- Other run groups have no set schedule, but start as soon as possible
- For second half run groups, arrive no later than 10:30 AM;
- Third run group will not start before 12:00 PM;
- Registration will close at NOON!!;
Back to the Sacramento Home Page