Thunderhill Reward$ for Drivers in SFR Road Races
Written by Administrator
$50,000 in Thunderhill Reward$ will be presented to drivers at SFR road races in 2011.
Rewards will be $50,000 in entry certificates given to designated classes throughout the 2011 SFR Sunoco Championship Road Racing Series. The Reward$ dollars are funded by Thunderhill Raceway as a way to give back to the road racing drivers.
Thunderhill Reward$ replaces the Frequent Racer Program that rewarded drivers for supporting SFR racing in 2010.
Reward$ Listed by Regional and Class
Thunderhill Reward$ Basics
- All classes are included in the Reward$ program. The Reward$ amount for each class is based on 2010 entry counts.
- There will be 132 winners over the 2011 season.
- Classes will be designated for the Reward$ program payouts at Regional races. The classes for each race and the specific dollar amounts will be posted on www.sfrscca.org.
- When a class is scheduled for a drawing at an event, Tech will do a “full pull” of the class at the end of the race.
- All eligible drivers names will be in “the hat” and a winner’s name will be drawn.
- Tech will do a quick check to verify that Thunderhill Reward$ decals are on the car.
- A Region Board member will hand out the prize money in the form of Thunderhill Reward$ dollars that can be used as credits on MotorsportReg.com.
Thunderhill Reward$ Requirements
- You must start the race and be present at the drawing in impound to win.
- You must have a Thunderhill Reward$ decal on both sides of your car. Decals are available at Race Administration at the events and from the Region Office.
- If the selected winner does not comply with stickers or is not present, another winner will be selected.
- If there are two drawings in one weekend you can only win once. If your name is drawn a second time, another name will be drawn.
Last Updated ( Tuesday, 15 May 2012 )